Thursday, September 1, 2011

34 Weeks

I am officially 34 weeks this coming Saturday and boy am I feeling it! The baby has definitely "dropped" and it wouldn't break my heart if she came in about three more weeks. I'm hoping she doesn't like it in there as much as Taj did:) I know that most everybody has their "nesting" list they want to cross off before the baby comes, so here is what mine looks like:

*Have carpets cleaned

*Clean vents, baseboards, cupboards, doors

*Clean underneath the stove and fridge

*De-clutter closets

*Touch-up paint on walls, doors, and baseboards

*Finish last minute projects for Taj and baby's room

*Cut Taj and Brannon's hair

*Get my own hair done!

*Get Whooping Cough Vaccination (My doctor recommended we get the DTP vaccination so we are up-to-date on our vaccinations)

I feel as if we can get the house deep cleaned and groomed as well as ourselves before the baby comes, then I won't feel as bad about it being a chaos zone around here for the first couple of months after the baby arrives!

1 comment:

Janice Twitchell said...

So glad I'm not the only one who has a huge to do list! Except I already had my baby. I swear I go through that list quite a few times a year! It's never ending!
Hang in there Chelle! You're so close to being done! Can't wait to see that little girl!