Sunday, July 1, 2012

Swimming Lessons

 Haivi and I were bored, so we took some candids while Taj was in his lesson.

 First day of swimming lessons and looking like a stud! One young woman saw him strutting into the rec center for his lesson and exclaimed, "Now that's my kind of man!"
 1 minute into swim lessons.
2 minutes into swim lessons. I think he is a little like his daddy.

Taj finished his last day of two weeks of swimming lessons this past Friday. He successfully learned how to blow bubbles in the water, front float, back float (both with help), kick his legs in the water, and move his arms about. So he pretty much did everything he does in the bathtub. I think they could have done a little more with him, but at least now he is a little more comfortable in the water. We will be back again next year! In the meantime however, I'm sure we will be back to this place a few more times before the summer ends!

No comments: