Sunday, July 1, 2012

Air Force Museum II


 This kid LOVES taking pictures. Can you tell?


 I could not get him to look at the camera for the life of me. That boy!


 He did check out the wheels on every plane we visited. He had to really get down in there and inspect every tire for himself. He is SUCH a little boy!


 Can you spot Taj in this picture? He was hiding from me because it was time to go. You can just see his little stems for legs underneath the little engine of that U.S. Air Force jet.
 Haiven gets SO excited by the flash on my camera. This is her spaz attack caught on camera:)
 Air Force One circa probably 1950 or 1960 something. Taj is doing a jig because he didn't want his picture taken.
 What did Taj love most about the AIRPLANE museum? The jeep and the moped.

He nearly knocked over the barrier trying to get to the moped. He couldn't understand why he couldn't go for a "wide."

We have been to the Air Force Museum three times since May and I'm sure we will be back sooner than I'd like!

No comments: