Monday, February 27, 2012

Boots

Taj always wore me and Brannon's boots around, so I think he felt it was time he got some of his own!

The other night we decided it was time to get Taj some new shoes. His feet seriously grow by the season and I was surprised to find that his foot had grown 1 1/2 sizes since fall. Then I felt bad because I think we were squishing his feet into this shoes, poor boy! So we took him to Payless and let him pick out his own shoes. He picked out these black cowboy boots and I'm not even kidding when I say that he loves them so much he even wears them to bed, which of course didn't make his momma very happy since I had just washed the sheets! Everywhere we go he bends over and pulls his pant legs up and struts around bowlegged showing everyone his "boots." Lately he has also loved helping me cook dinner, so I let him pour things and stir things and cut things (only with his toy saw of course!). It's so fun doing more things with him as he gets older. I actually like letting him "help" me clean, do laundry, and cook. I'm hoping that someday he will help his wife do the same!

1 comment:

Janice Twitchell said...

Chelle I am laughing at all your latest posts. LOVE them! I wish we lived closer so we could play. I miss you guys!