Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pure Country

The picture above looks more like a sombrero! In the picture below, I asked him to smile and I think he gave me "The Laaaaaazeeee Eye" from Fievel Goes West.
I couldn't help but think of Willie Nelson's "Mommas don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys," tonight when I came home from the gym to find Taj had donned not only his boots, but his dad's cowboy hat. He's been wearing it nonstop going on about three hours now. He will probably have to go to bed with it tonight and lucky for me I am still sleeping in Taj's bed, so Brannon will have to wrestle Taj and the hat tonight, lucky him! While I was feeding Haiven, I had to laugh into my arm while Taj stared at his reflection in the mirror adjusting and readjusting the hat, pulling up his pant legs to check out his boots, lifting up his shirt to check out his abs, and then topping it off with some man faces before watching himself strut out of the room in the mirror. I think someone's been watching a little too much Fievel Goes West (and his daddy)!

No comments: