Monday, February 27, 2012

Momma's Girl





Taj wanted in on this photo-op, but took over for me immediately afterwards.




Let it be known that at the ripe age of 4 months, little miss Haivi has uttered her first word: "momma." I am so proud and for those of you who don't believe me I have proof on my phone and I definitely made sure to send it to everyone in my family just in case they ever forget! It's so cute when she says it because she has to warm up her mouth first and she looks like a nursing home patient trying to gum down a piece of fried chicken. Haivi is absolutely a momma's girl all around. She loves me to hold her and cries about every time I leave the room. She eats really well for me and whenever Brannon tries to feed her, she is such a little stinker for him. I know she adores her daddy and big brother though because she is always good for a smile for them. We absolutely adore our little Haivi Gravy!

No comments: