Saturday, April 30, 2011

THE official Easter Post: Part 2

I have my sister Marci to thank for the Easter pics on this post. She is after all, a photographer (these are unedited of course) and it was so nice to not have to worry about taking pictures during the Easter egg hunt, so thanks Marce! I just got to enjoy watching Taj do his first hunt without running around trying to get him to look at the camera just once. Taj loved the Easter egg hunt and had all of his eggs collected within the first five minutes. The only way we could stop him was to open up the eggs he did find and start feeding him the candy. Holidays are so much fun with little kids. I hope I can make them as magical as my parents did for me and my siblings when I was a kid.
Nearly my entire family was up for the holiday and it was so much fun being together and laughing and goofing around and being crammed all under one roof. It was noisy and fun. I prefer the noise to the silence...of course the only silence I ever hear is when Taj is actually sleeping:) I hope everyone else was able to spend time with their families and loved ones this Easter. It really is family that makes a holiday!










1 comment:

Janice Twitchell said...

k it's been a while since I've been able to catch up! It was good to read a few posts. :) Cambri is the same way with her gpa buddha around. so no worries. you and your belly are so cute! glad you had fun for easter! can't wait to see you guys again!