Monday, February 28, 2011

Ramen Noodle Parfait


He loves wearing his dad's hats, especially when you can see through them, because what fun is a hat if you can't wear it on your face?
This makes my stomach turn...blegh! I made him Ramen Noodles for lunch because two weeks ago it was the only thing he would eat and lately he will eat nothing but potato chips. This kid is going to give me ulcers! I stress so much about him not eating, about how to keep him alive since the little stubborn stinker refuses to eat anything I put in front of him. In this pic, he decided he didn't want his Ramen Noodles or his pears, so he dumped his Ramen Noodles into his pear cup and made a messy parfait. Upon completing this task, he announced: "All done!" and jumped down from the table. I love that boy! I know my life will never be boring with him around:)

No comments: