Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sorry for the lame blog :(

Hey everyone, sorry I don't put more pics on our blog. We don't have a scanner and my digital camera is practically obsolete at this point. I'll post some pregnant pics as soon as I can for you all. Well I've started my job as a medical transcriptionist and it's harder than I thought it would be. Just because you can type fast, doesn't mean that this job is easy. I found that out real quick with my first report. Doctors may be super smart and life savers, but some of them don't know how to talk into a microphone. Most of the time they talk about 100 mph and mumble so I can't understand a word they're saying. My boss says I'll get used to it, but I'm having my doubts. So I'll keep plugging along until I get it I guess. Brannon is still doing great at work. He's going to have to drive a truck clear up to Seattle, Washington in the next month or so. It kind of scares me, but he loves doing that kind of stuff. He's always loved motors and big trucks! They scare me. He's not a truck driver, but he can't help getting into one every now and then. Good news! My mother-in-law is buying us a crib next week and my parents bought us a car seat. I'm so excited for the little guy to arrive. I'm counting down the days now!

5 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Chelle, keep up the good work on the transcriptioning. I know you'll do great! You always put 100% into everything you do! Bran sounds just like Cole, they love to drive big machinery and go long distances and it doesn't bug them! Cole just hauled a load of hay by himself clear to flagstaff and back in under 24 hours. It scared me to death!

Janice Twitchell said...

oh p.s. if you're wanting to change the midsection of your blog go into customize, then change template/pick new template. Then pick a minima. Save it. Then go back to the site you got your background at and apply it again, then it should work! :o)

Tiffany said...

I'm glad you updated, and I am excited to see the preggo pictures. I bet you look so cute pregnant! I'll agree with you though - pregnancy REALLY is not fun. I thought the best part was feeling the baby move around. You'll get through it though, I promise! Update again soon!

Marci Dawn said...

chelle i cant wait for the little guy to come, plus i will live close by so i will be his favorite aunt boo yah

Cherish said...

Hi,
I went to School with Brannon, I might have met you at the 5 year reunion. Just linked up to your blog through Cole and Janice's.
I hope you dont care I check up on you guys. you know how our class was, were were all pretty tight.
My name is Cherish ask Brannon about me I guess. if you guys want to check out my blog I do have to invite you cuz it is private, but if you want to just send me an email so I can send you an invite. cherishwillyerd@hotmail.com
Thanks