Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Taj!











Taj turned the big 0-3 this week and just in time too! Still no baby yet, so we were able to have a small family party and celebrate with too many presents and overindulgence in Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes. Taj will not eat cake, but he will at least hold a cupcake and lick the frosting off the top, so we thought cupcakes were the way to go. Taj was VERY spoiled this year by his family. I was so excited to give him a bike for his birthday, but he couldn't have cared less about it as he favored the Hot Wheels Big Wheel from his Auntie Terri and the remote control car and Radio Flyer wagon from my parents. So back in the shed the bike will go until we see some warm weather again. I can't believe my little boy is 3 now! It seems as though I just had him! Some good news about Taj is that he is talking more and more now and we are seeing A LOT more of his personality that his language barrier has kept hidden away. All I know is that I think the "Terrible Twos" were just a precursor to the "Terrifically Terrible Threes." I know I just have to tell myself to enjoy this phase of life because it will soon be over. We are thankful for our little Taj man though and how unboring our life is every day because of him. I know he is going to be a great big brother:)
After the big celebration I did some major mall walking to try to induce labor, but little Haiven is content where she's at. So once more I have the house cleaned top to bottom (thanks to the help of my mom and Brannon), the laundry done, and the cupboards and fridge stocked and ready to go. Tomorrow we are meeting our baby girl for sure and life is about to get a little or most likely a lot chaotic!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Taj is SO cute! I can't believe he is already 3.
Good luck with the delivery and recovery! I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby and hear all about it!

We sure miss you guys!!!

Janice Twitchell said...

chelle your mom said she finally came! can't wait to see her! hope everything went well and you are feeling good. love ya!