Monday, October 3, 2011

1st Day of Preschool




I love this picture. He is a little apprehensive about what I am doing making him stand against a wall and why we are here in the first place. As you can see he is clutching his little truck pretty hard:)

Today was Taj's first day of preschool. I am actually posting this with my free time while he is at school. It's such a strange feeling to be at home alone without Taj running all over the place. It's so quiet....not sure yet how I feel about that yet. I think I may come to find that I will like having a couple hours of breathing time. I am really anxious to see how Taj does today. He seemed pretty excited to go to school and as soon as I walked him through the door to his classroom, he didn't even look back for me. He really is my big boy now!

1 comment:

Janice Twitchell said...

Chelle,
I love him! He looks so cute! I bet he had a blast. And you will love the extra time!
You look great and don't believe anything else. You are always a cute pregnant lady! I can't wait to see that beautiful girl! i just know she'll have tons of hair and great big gorgeous eyes. I hope all goes well with delivery. You defs have to let us know when she gets here. :)
And I have been checking to see if your "shabby apple" news has been spread yet. Can't wait!