Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Sabbatical

So I guess you can say that I've been on sabbatical for the last year. A lot can happen in a year and I realize that I am quickly coming up on a year since I last posted. Holy crap! I didn't realize HOW long I've been away from the blog. Obviously, there is some catching up to do and I have already chewed my fingernails off and eaten a dozen Oreos today contemplating how many posts it is going to take to get caught up. My goal is to get caught up before this baby comes in the next two weeks. Didn't know I was expecting? Oh well, add that post to the list! I've also decided to stay home from teaching for awhile, so I'm hoping to get back to my regular blogging ways of posting at least once week. So I guess you could say the Morse Family blog is up and running again. New updates and posts coming soon!

No comments: