Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's A Girl!!!

So we are halfway there AND we are so excited to be welcoming a baby girl to our family. I thought for sure I would be one of those moms that was "blessed" with all boys since I was such a girly girl growing up, but obviously, someone else had other plans, thank goodness! I am about 21 weeks now and I know I look HUGE already! People are always surprised to hear that I'm not due until October. I'm afraid it is going to be like last time with people asking me if I'm having twins because I was so big. I'm trying to be super careful with my eating this time so I don't gain as much weight and hopefully I'll be able to lose the baby weight quicker this time! We are actually pretty set on a name right now...I know, miraculous, especially considering we didn't name Taj for about two weeks after he was born because we couldn't decide on a name. We are set on Haven (spelling still being debated) Mary (still not 100% on the middle name) Morse (sure on this one:)). I am getting so excited for her to be here and it seems like forever away!

4 comments:

Erwin and Marie said...

How fun, Congrats! We are going to have a Havyn in the family too. Ami is naming her baby girl that.

Anonymous said...

I am WAY excited that you are having a girl! And I know how you feel about being huge already. I'm only 16 weeks along and am sticking out pretty good and people are always surprised that I am not due until November.

Jonathonandaudrey said...

YAY!! Congrats on the baby being a girl!! That is soooo exciting! I hope you are feeling okay! You look beautiful :) WE NEED TO DO LUNCH SOON!

Cherish said...

congratulations. Haven is becomming popular my almost 4 yr old is Haven. as far as spelling, we wanted to keep it simple, for her to spell and people to pronounce. And people are dumb. I don't know why they think they HAVE to comment on pregnant women. they have no filter. You look great! cant wait to see you guys this summer!