Sunday, September 7, 2008

Husband Tag!

What is his name: Brannon James Morse
How long have we been married: About 3 1/2 awesome years
Who said I love you first: I did I think. I think I told him over the phone when he was out of town. It was way scary, but new and exciting at the same time. He knew he scored big when he heard the words "I love you" coming out of my mouth:)
Who is taller: Definitely Brannon. I call him my "Big Guy"
Who sings better: I don't know....Bran's definitely got the country twang down pretty good
Who is smarter: We're college grads, so we're both smart right?
Who pays the bills?: Right now Bran is the man.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Bran does cause its closest to the bedroom door. I feel safer with him right there.
Who mows the lawn: The friendly maintenance staff at Royal Farms, but you can bet if we had a lawn and a lawn mower Bran would be all over it. He loves yard work.
Who cooks dinner: I do. Bran claims he has no idea how to cook, so someone's gotta do it around here:)
Who drives: We take turns. We both like driving and Bran likes his naps on the road, so I get my fair share of behind the wheel time.
Who's more stubborn: I think that I am. He gives sooner than I do. Such a humble guy;)
Who kissed who first: Bran kissed me on the forehead and then the cheek and then the lips. Such a charmer:)
Who asked who out: My knight in shining armour asked me out at a fireside.
Who proposed: Bran did. I think I knew he was going to because he was acting really weird all night. He was a basket of nerves, but he did get down on his knee and I've never regretted saying "Yes."
His Best Feature: His personality, his physique, his freckles, his laugh, and his smile...I could go on and on....
Who has more siblings: I do by one sibling. I have four and he has three.
Who wears the pants in the family: We each wear one pant leg, sometimes it gets a little tight, but we make it work.
What do we like doing together: We love being outdoors together, blogging together, and just hanging out. We just love each other's company. Now I tag Haley, Beth, and Emry!

1 comment:

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

So, I didn't realize I was tagged until just now. I guess I've been a little busy lately. I can't imagine why. Anyway, you two are so cute together!